Its A Job Portal dedicated to fields Embedded Systems and Semiconductor Technologies. To bring potential employers and job seekers in these field across domains under one place, EC has been using best of the talented people with good knowledge in these fields and ability to identify, screen and refer right candidates.
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Openings for Linux/Android Software Engineer. Exp: 3-6 years. Location: San Diego, California. Apply @ http://www.embeddedcareers.com/
Qualification :Bachelor’s or Masters degree in computer or electrical engineering preferred, but Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science accepted.
Mandatory Skills : Candidate MUST be strong in C++ and C and max 7 years experience. Keywords: Android Audio Multimedia HAL Stagefright AudioFlinger ALSA AAC/AC3 AMR Dolby/DTS Gstreamer Linux Driver Low latency Low Power
Linux/Android Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, California
• Seeking a motivated, experienced Linux/Android, Windows developer to join Linux, Windows audio software team.
• In this role, you will develop and commercialize Linux/Android, Windows software on companys’ devices.
• You have the opportunity to work with international team of hardware, system, and software engineers
• Design and implement Linux/Android, Windows embedded software drivers and services for speech and audio codecs and pre-/post-processing modules (e.g., MP3, AAC+, AMR, 4GV, MIDI, noise suppression, acoustic echo cancellation, ADRC, speaker protection, etc.).
• Design and implement Linux/Android, Windows driver for embedded hardware device drivers, services, and signal processing modules in multi-processor, multi-threaded environments.
• Integrate software and DSP accelerated audio modules within the framework, including speech and audio codecs and pre-/post-processing effects and signal clarifying algorithms (e.g., EVRC, 4GV, AMR, MP3, AAC+, MIDI, noise suppression, acoustic echo cancellation, ADRC, speaker protection, etc.).
• Collaborate with the open source community to submit contributions to Linux kernel and other open source projects.
• Debug and triage system, hardware, and software issues.
• Experience developing commercial embedded software in areas such as speech and audio codecs, multimedia services and drivers, or hardware mixed signal and serial device drivers.
• Knowledge and experience with Linux, Windows device drivers, file systems, SMP, and network stacks.
• Proficient in C/C++ programming language with strong industry embedded programming experience on multiprocessor platforms, including size, cycle, and performance optimizations. [ARM assembly and/or scripting language is preferred.]
• Experience with generally accepted software design pattern programming and release practices. (e.g., OOADP, GoF, Effective C++, Modern C++, UML, Agile, etc.)
• Ability to develop and debug embedded software and firmware spanning multiple processor cores and subsystems in real-time multitasking, multithreaded environments, including reading schematics, debugging hardware, and proficiently using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAGs, and other lab and test equipment.
• Experience with 2G/3G/4G (C2K, GSM, WCDMA, TD, IMS, LTE, other 3gpp / ITU) standards, mobile protocol stacks, and networking protocols for circuit / packet switched voice and VoIP.
• Experience or academic coursework in operating systems, data structures, or computer architectures.
• Experience using the Git revision control and source control management system. [Experience with patch/tree management is preferred.]
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently within a multidisciplinary, dynamic, and fast paced organization.
Opening for FPGA Emulation Software Engineer (Java/C++). Exp: 3-6 years. Location Location: San Diego, CA.. Apply @ http://www.embeddedcareers.com/
Mandatory Skills:The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience in Java/C++ SW development with strong OOP and SW design patterns knowledge.
FPGA Emulation Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
We are currently seeking a Java/C++ software engineer to develop Java/C++ applications to automate FPGA emulation flow for FPGA platforms. As a member of FPGA emulation methodology team, you will work with FPGA emulation team to understand ASIC RTL codes and FPGA partition flow, work with board design team to understand board netlist and Verilog models, work with EDA venders to understand FPGA tool capabilities and Tcl command interface for integration.
• The candidate will develop Java/C++ application infrastructure from scratch to run in both GUI and batch modes cross over Unix/Linux and PC platforms.
• Work with HW engineers to develop SW algorithms and data structure for FPGA build and release automation.
• The SW infrastructure includes efficient parsing programs to parse big text files (10,000 files or 1GB size) to create XML based database.
• Text files include Verilog, EDIF and SDF (Standard Delay Format).
• To drive FPGA partition and synthesis, Tcl commands from EDA venders will be integrated.
• To configure and read FPGA status and errors in the FPGA emulation platforms Linux/PC PCIe driver and Ethernet socket will be integrated.
• Also version control function should be developed to keep RTL checkout and FPGA build release in track.
Skills / Experience:
• The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience in Java/C++ SW development with strong OOP and SW design patterns knowledge.
• Proficient in GUI and web app framework development such as Java Swing, JSF, J2EE, Servlet, Tomcat, MySQL, MVC frameworks.
• Experience with Unix/Linux backend and programming such as shell script and g++.
• Experience with version control such as ClearCase and CVS.
• Familiar with XML and HTML processing.
• Experience with performance tuning techniques and software unit test frameworks such as JUnit.
• Proficient in Java/C++ string process and data structure.
• The candidate should have solid problem analysis and solving capability.
Nice to have:
• Any experience with parser/compiler development based on open source Java/C++ parser such as ANTLR, Yacc, Lex.
• Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL language or EDIF netlist standard.
• Knowledge of ASIC/FPGA EDA design flow and tools.
• Knowledge of Java and C++ interface, Java and Tcl interface.
• Experience with Perl and Python.
• Experience with Java/C++ 2D graphics display and edit is a huge plus
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Tuesday, August 13, 2013